Documenting TOT (Time on Task) Hours
Every scholar in our school spends three hours each day in class, and spends at least two additional hours per day on activities which further their learning and enrich their lives.
These activities can include:
- Working on ABQCA classwork at home
- Attending CNM or UNM classes
- Working out or playing a sport
- Practicing artistic skills, like art or music
- Visiting museums, reading books, watching educational films
- Learning new computer software
- If you have children of your own, working with them on positive parenting activities counts (See Mrs. Langdon for more information)
This documentation must be submitted every Monday of the school year to Mrs. Langdon. For clarification, please see Mrs. Langdon at the front desk or call her at x1116.