- Physical Education program based on real-world adult fitness instruction in our state-of-the-art gym
- Comprehensive health courses which include parenting techniques for our scholars who are parents
- Consultation and referral to community-based resources or services
- Short-term, solution-focused individual or family counseling
- Psycho-educational groups and workshops
- On-site community mental health provider services
For more information, please contact Ms. Shelton, Social Worker, at ext. 2202. Current scholars can also stop by her office in Room 202.