Governing Council Members
An ABQCA Council Member since 2008, Mr. Rodarte began working in education in 1996 and has spent this career as an education steward serving a variety of diverse populations throughout Northern and Central New Mexico including public, private, charter, religious, privileged, at-promise, corporate, and residential learning communities. He has served in numerous capacities in education including Teacher, Dean of Students, Academic Program Manager, volunteer, and Governing Council Member.
Degrees and Certifications
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. History/Graphic Design, 1993
- University of New Mexico, M.A. Education Leadership
- Level III Teaching License
- Administrative License
Mr. Rodarte feels privileged to work with ABQ Charter Academy and all of its incredible educators and staff. He comments, "Together, along with many other dedicated community partners, we continue to recognize and develop the value of at-promise students. The work done at our school is invaluable to the students and to the communities of New Mexico. No greater educational service is performed for the people of New Mexico than to reclaim its "lost" graduates. The work of ABQ Charter Academy is nothing less than educational stewardship at its finest!"
Dr. Rhonda SeidenwurmSecretary
Dr. Seidenwurm, who joined the ABQCA Governing Council in 2011, began her career as a secondary English teacher in the 70s. She has worked as a principal at every level, a central office administrator, and the Superintendent of Schools in Clovis, NM.
Degrees and Certification
- Arkansas State University, B.A. English, M.A. English
- University of Mississippi, PhD Educational Administration
Awards and Honors
- Blue Ribbon School Principal, 1990
- Mississippi Principal of the Year, 1991
- Leadership of New Mexico Award
- Keys of the City, Clovis NM 2010
Dr. Siedenwurm is a strong supporter of the individualized instruction that students receive at ABQCA.